Poll = "Does psoriasis effect your self-confidence?"

Hello all you beauties! 

I have created another chart from the second poll that I had on my page. There were less votes for this one as I think that I had it on the page for less time overall. However, every single vote is important to me regardless of overall numbers. 

I hope that this gives you piece of mind, to know that there are others out there who think and feel exactly the same. 

I know that I am lacking in the confidence department, so don't feel disheartened that you are, most of us are! 

I do want to pay special note to those awesome people out there that voted "I honestly don't care what people think" - I hope to be in your category one day. I hope we all make it there :) 


Let me know if you have any ideas for poll questions. I have put the third one up now, so please go vote! :D

Popular posts from this blog

Epaderm Ointment; Product Review

Bio-Oil

Aveeno Cream; Product Review